*University of Washington, Seattle
Rebel by Bus Adventure
University of Washington – Burke Museum and Henry Art Gallery
April 2, 2015
- Depart from Intercity Transit Martin Way Park and Ride at 9:20 amArrive at Highway 512 Park and Ride (in Lakewood) at 9:50 am
- Adult fare: $3.00 RRFP*: $1.25
- Intercity Transit Bus 605
- Depart from Highway 512 Park and Ride at 9:55 amArrive in Seattle, at 4th and Jackson (by the King Street Train station) at 11:06 amAdult fare: $3.50 RRFP: $1.50
- (Restroom break at Union Station)
- Sound Transit Bus 594
- Depart from International District Station (Tunnel), Bay A, Metro route 71, 72, or 73Arrives at University Way and 45th 20 minutes after we board.
- Adult Fare: $2.50 RRFP: $1.00
- Buses leave every 10 minutes
- Lots of things to do and see: The map highlights the loop route for:
- Burke Museum (Natural and cultural history of Washington and PNW)
- 17th Avenue and 45th Street
- Henry Art Gallery – Contemporary Art located at edge of campus on 15th and Campus Parkway
- From Burke Museum, walk down Memorial Way to the flagpole and several story high brick war memorial. Cherry blossoms are in the “Quad” on your left.
- The beautiful Suzzullo Library is on the left edge of the plaza. Walk in the front door, and up the “grand staircase”. The huge reading room is facing the plaza.
- Depart University Way at 41st at 3:35 pm, Metro Route 71, 72, or 73Adult Fare: $2.75 RRFP: $1.25
- Please note that we are departing 2 blocks south of where we got off the bus!
- Arrive at International District Station (Tunnel), Bay C at 4:04 pm
- Depart from King Street Station, via Sounder train 1511 at 4:32 pmArrive at Tacoma Dome station at 5:24 pm
- Adult fare: $4.75 RRFP: $2.25
- (Restroom is on the train)
- Light link (free) to Pacific Avenue at Union Station
- Depart from Pacific Avenue across from Light Link Union Station at 5:35 pmAdult fare: $3.00 RRFP: $1.25*RRFP = Regional Reduced Fare Permit, for age 65 and older. See Mary for details.
- Arrive at Intercity Transit Martin Way Park and Ride at 6:25 pm